field service Engineer (H/F)
- You install equipment/systems accordingly to the defined planning, timelines procedures and operating processes
- You debug and report bugs to the Development Team, and you are in charge of testing equipment/systems according to the specifications
- You also maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule, and repair equipment/systems taking all necessary actions to solve problems
- You train customers to use properly and safely equipment/systems, and you counsel them on available spare parts and upgrades
- You document and report interventions and actions undertaken, with the required level of details and accuracy
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Electro-Mechanics or Physics or equivalent by experience
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting
- Experience in several of the following fields is a strong asset: Electromagnetics, control systems, regulation loops, sensors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, Mecanics, Physics.
- Given the international context, you have good oral and written skills in English
- A driven, passionate and proactive individual
- A both hands-on and analytical person
- Able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives
- A team player with very good communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 60% of your time
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.